HBSP on 3-21 and Redshank update

Hi Carolinabirders,
    A number of birders Ritch Lilly, Phil and Sharon Turner and myself
spent most of the day at the Kerrigan Trail overlook into Mullet Pond.
Ritch was there today almost all day hoping to see the bird described as
a Redshank by a Canadian birder yesterday. No bird remotely resembling a
Redshank showed up. Don McLaughlin from Tiverton, Ontario who saw the
bird with two friends yesterday returned and he dictated a description
to me.  The description seems right on for a Common Redshank and since
he saw the bird rather close in good light for more than a half-hour, he
may very well have seen a Common Redshank(Tringa totanus).  If it is
indeed a Common Redshank with the cold weather and north winds the bird
may very well still be in the area.  Areas not look at in HBSP were the
edge of Sandpiper Pond, the jetty pond, and the marsh edge west of the
jetty pond. I covered Mullet Pond and the causeway marsh.  about 32
species all told.
Brown Pelican-1
Double-crested Cormorant-5+
Great Egret-some