Bucksport, SC on 3-28

Hi Carolinabirders,
    Today I visited the sod farm in Bucksport, Horry County, SC.  I
found 31 species mostly in the hedgerows. One really good bird-
HORNED LARK-2
also-Prairie Warbler and White-eyed Vireo.
The Sod Farm has expanded quite a bit in the last few years and is now
about double in size as compared to only four years ago. There were also
about 7 Field Sparrows and this location is about the closest to the
beach that you can find them. Despite some rain in my neck of the woods
the sod farm and adjacent ditches were bone dry.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC