BLUE HEADED VIREO/BRN. THRASHER

C'Birders,

Yesterday our Brn. Thrasher returned and went right to the suet feeder!
This is the 3rd year in a row - I don't know how long birds live (if
they aren't killed somehow), but it amazes me how they return to the
same place year after year.  I keep a diary and the Thrasher is a week
early - the Vireo is one day early and the Blk & Wh. warbler should have
been here today.  I didn't hear it, so--have to wait.  THe turkey was
here for an hour and a half, left, then returned for another 1/2 hour.
This is really fun for me to have the Turkey come to the feeding area!
She is so-o-o beautiful!  Our Pileateds are driving me crazy hogging the
suet.  I have to get after them constantly.  They are really majestic
birds.  We are waiting for our Broadwing to return, too.

Happy birding everyone!  I enjoy all your discoveries and experiences!
Would love to see  a racoon get "plucked!"  Good stories!!  I've heard
the titmouse go for human heads as well!!  Well, the hair, I mean!!

Bev Hudson
Hendersonville, NC