Peregrines at Devil's Courthouse

The Peregrines at Devil's Courthouse are incubating. They are a spectacular
pair, both fully adult. Probably the same ones that nested there last year.
Especially with a well adapted pair, incubation is a time of little
activity. I waited almost two hours but then saw a food transfer and
incubation exchange.
I don't know when they started incubating, but I'd guess it will be two or
three weeks before hatching. Then activity will pick up.
Devil's Courthouse is on the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you need directions let
me know.
                                      Reece
Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC