RE: Must read book

>=====I strongly agree.  In case you haven't heard, Dr. Wilson will be
speaking at Warren Wilson College in Asheville on April 26 in the chapel at
7:00.  Parking is limited, so car-pooling is encouraged. He will speak on "The
Future of Life".

     Kitti Reynolds

Original Message From Reece Mitchell <rmitche2@tds.net> =====
>I have just re-read   THE FUTURE OF LIFE, By. Edward O. Wilson, Alfred A.
>Knopf publisher. I realize this is not strictly a bird book, but I have
>never read a more lucid work on why the entire natural world is so important
>to us. Surely Mr. Wilson will be awarded his third Pulitzer Prize for it.
>                                       Reece
>Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
>Flat Rock, NC
>rmitche2@tds.net

Barbara C. Reynolds
Assistant Professor
Department of Environmental Studies  CPO #2330
University of North Carolina at Asheville
One University Heights
Asheville NC 28804-8511
Office: (828) 232-5048
FAX:  (828) 251-6041