Hummer!

Hi,

Today around noon I was in the back yard,we just finished putting in a
modest waterfall. I just happened to turn around and there was the
little jewel sitting on the fall taking a drink. I watched for at least
a minute hoping to see him take a bath. The bird never did bathe but
sure drank a lot of water. The Ruby-throated male has been using our
feeders since April 1st.
The water has also attracted a Cedar Waxwing and a Yellow-Rumped
Warbler. I guess we will have to start a Waterfall list!

Phil

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C
philshar@earthlink.net