White-winged Dove

Dear Carolinabirders,
  The White-winged Dove in Beaufort, NC is singing for a mate again this
year.  We hear him across the street, at the corner, and all down a
neighboring street and we have seen him fly over our back yard.  For those
interested in hearing and maybe seeing him, he frequents the corner of Live
Oak and Ann streets, and is heard from that corner all the way down Ann
street going East, probably as far as Ocean View Cemetery(where we saw it in
early winter with Eurasian-collared Doves....these are very plentiful).  His
call is distinctively different from Mourning Doves or the
Eurasian-collared.
Good Birding,
Susan Boyd
110 Live Oak Street