  From: Gibeau, Stu
  To: Robin Carter
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 10:20 AM
  Subject: Hendersonville birding

  Robin,  Yesterday Vince Stanton and I birded Jackson Park in
Hendersonville.  We heard and saw a Meadowlark doing a Western Meadowlark
call.  According to one of the guys from the TN bird list easterns sometimes
learn and repeat the western call.  What are the odds of this?  Also, what
are the odds of it being blown in on that last strong front we had come
through.  Its located over in the far corner of the park by the ball filed
near where the Virginia Rail was seen last year.

  I appreciate any help you might be able to offer on this.

  Stu Gibeau