Sealed Windows

Just thought I'd check for Karen Bearden who asked and anyone else coming to
the  CBC meeting in Black Mountain about the sealed windows situation at the
Blue Ridge Assembly.  I called there and the response was that some of the
windows are sealed and some are not.  I don't know if the rooms are assigned
or if you get them as you come.  Maybe someone else can answer that question.
Maybe you can ask for an unsealed window room when you come in.  The person
answering the phone didn't know which rooms had sealed windows and which
didn't. I'm sure any hotels around there would have sealed windows, so the
assembly may be the best bet.
Marilyn Westphal
Hendersonville, NC
mjwestphal@unca.edu