Rose-breasted Grosbeak&Black-throated blue

Shelley and all,
Yep, 2 gorgeous males here near the Haw River near
Bynum as well this AM! and Chris saw Black-throated
blue warbler yesterday morning.
Been seeing the male Scarlet Tanager singing and
"Chick-burring" all over the yard.
Kate
--- Psbmt@aol.com wrote:
> Hi,
>     This AM, @7:00, I happened to look out the
> window and couldn't help but
> notice a beautiful, male Rose-breasted Grosbeak
> perched on my sunflower tube
> feeder.  Wasn't really looking for birds at the
> time, but that deep, rose
> triangle with the black and white was hard to
> overlook, I just love seeing
> them.
>     My neighbors through the woods, who are feeder
> watchers, told me that
> they saw five male R-b Grosbeak in their yard last
> week!
>
> Shelley Theye
>
> Shelley Theye
> N. Chatham County, NC  (south of Chapel Hill)
> Psbmt@aol.com

=====
Kate Finlayson
N. Chatham Co.,N.C.