yard report

I spent several hours passively birding today and if it is possible, I
believe that I had a Baltimore Oriole.  I though it to be an Orchard Oriole
until my slow processor (brain) remembered that it was the wrong color.  Not
brick red but orange with orange tips on the outer tail feather when it
flew.  I have searched in vain for it (sitting) but it has not returned.
positive id's include my yearly catbird, an on-going blue jay meeting of
several days length, cardinals, an impossibly cheerful house wren, house
finches, the other day  about 5 cedar waxwings.  If the WT sparrows don't
leave I believe they will breed here.  Does anyone know if Chickadees feed
their young suet?  All birds in Hboro proper, 519 Lakeshore Dr.
barb brooks, brooksba@mindspring.com