Triangle area spring bird counts

I'm sending this out a little late this year...
The Chapel Hill Spring Bird Count is set for Sunday 12 May.  Please contact
me if you would like to help us count -- there are still a couple of open
areas.  More information about the Chapel Hill count, including count areas,
counters, procedures, and previous years' results, is at
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/

Here's the latest on the Triangle (NC) area spring bird counts:

Date - Count Area - Organizer

28 April (Sun) - Durham

5 May (Sun) - Jordan Lake - Carol Williamson - carolw@sandler-recht.com
(probably too late to sign up now)

11 May (Sat) - Wake County - John Connors - 919-755-0253 (h)

12 May (Sun) - Chapel Hill - Will Cook - cwcook@duke.edu

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu