Townville,SC area birds

I birded Fork School,Beaverdam WMA, Dobbins Cattle Farm, and Prather Gin
Road area this AM. There were numerous Blue Grosbeak, Indigo Bunting,Eastern
Kingbird and Bobolink. Also was glad to see good numbers of Grasshopper
Sparrow, with the most being seen at the Prather Farm. Best bird was a
Yellow-breasted Chat in display flight at Fork School!! What a show !! Barb
opted to sleep in at the lake house after 2 days of house guests. I was glad
to see the Grasshopper Sparrows at the Prather farm, as this is the first
time I have seen them at another location other than Dobbins Cattle farm. I
also had 23 Black Vulture sitting in the pasture beside the lake at Dobbins.
     Good Birding---Bob Maxwell   bobmax1@charter.net