Re: hummer grease

Hi Joshua:

I've just recently tried spraying the wire that one of
my feeders hangs from with silicon lubricant (can be
bought at one of those home improvement stores). So
far it seems to have taken care of the ants!!

I've been able to discern four different hummers
coming to my feeders, and if the rule of thumb is
correct, that means I've got about twelve of the
little buggers partaking of my sugar water.

Keep looking up!
Steve in Kannapolis