Wings Over Water

Wings Over Water, the annual birding festival on North Carolina's Outer
Banks, is scheduled for October 14-19 this year.  Check out their web site
for more information and to request a schedule and registration booklet. This
year's schedule isn't up on the site yet. (Warning: turn the sound down on
your speakers before visiting):

http://www.northeast-nc.com/wings/