From: KCat504@aol.com [mailto:KCat504@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 7:30 AM
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu; charles.boyce@cubistdude.com
Subject: Re: Digital cameras

Because of the way the lens  sits in the olympus cameras, it virtually
leaves it impossible to digiscope with the camera.  Nikon coolpix series are
pretty much the best for any digiscoping.  I have both and I wouldn't trade
my oly in for anything.  Good little camera.  But for digiscoping - strictly
nikon and Canon are good choices.