Re: Cedar Waxwings in Dare/Tyrell Counties

Folks,

This is slightly out of the Carolinas, but perhaps note worthy. Was in Randolph Co., WV yesterday and everywhere I seemed to stop I either heard or saw Cedar Waxwings. Seemed they were following me. I also heard them in Highland Co., VA and heard and saw a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.

Randy Emmitt
www.rlephoto.com