another Portsmouth Island question

Hello, birders.

Thanks for the help that some of you have given me
regarding my recent post.  Now I'd like to ask another
question.  It seems that the boat operator listed on
the Cape Lookout NS website needs a minimum of 2
people to go from Ocracoke to Portsmouth.  I don't
have anyone else to accompany me on my upcoming trip.
Does anyone know someone who would be willing to take
an eager birder to Portsmouth and back?  Or does
someone want to join me for part of a day?  I'm
looking to go sometime between Fri., July 18 to Sun.,
July 20.  Monday the 21st would be a possibility.  I'd
maybe be open to other weekends this summer.

Scott Baron
Fairfax, Va.