Suet feeder fix

Claudia,

I used staples (the hammerd kind) and stuck it to one side of a board
that is 3 - 4 inches larger than the suet cage on each side.   I hang
it from the center so that any bird landing on it cannot reach the
suet unless it hangs upside down.  So far I have had only one
Starling willing/able to do the necessary training to eat my suet.

Tim Lewis, Asheville, NC
TLewis@buncombe.nc.us