Re: Warbler guides

Simply for the beauty of the illustrations, if not for the information
contained in it, add _Warblers of the Americas_  by Curson, Quinn, and
Beadle to the list as a worthwhile warbler guide.  I really don't use it
much as a field guide, I guess (I use Dunn and Garrett for that), so much
as I use it for a picture book.  Some people spend time poring over fine
arts museums' exhibition catalogs; I prefer bird books that are fine art...

Donna S. Bailey
Winnsboro, SC

e-mail: dsbailey@conterra.com

	Where are the Birds?  Migration across South Carolina

	Coulmbia Audubon Society