Re: California shrikes/Carolinabirds archives

Normally, if you've lost a message, you could look it up on the Carolinabirds
archives at http://metalab.unc.edu/~pardo/birds/

However, Dennis Burnette's shrike job message didn't make it there for some
unknown reason.  (Perhaps because it was addressed to
carolinabirds@acpub.duke.edu instead of carolinabirds@duke.edu?)

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423 (new!)
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446