Glenn Hilton Park Walk & Ridge Junction

     We will be having our monthly bird walk at Glenn Hilton park in Hickory
this Saturday Oct. 2.  We will meet at the gazebo parking lot at 8:00 am.
Birding should be good with the passage of the cold fronts.
    Also we will be at Ridge Junction overlook( milepost 355.8 on the Blue
Ridge Parkway next to the entrance to Mt. Mitchell) this Sunday morning Oct.
3.  This will be our last day of monitoring the overlook for the season.
Hope to see some of you at either one or both of this places.

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC
dlmartin@twave.net