broken bins and dumpster diving warblers

We returned yesterday from a short vacation to south Florida.  We were with
non-birders but still got a chance to get out and see some neat birds
including Burrowing Owl (including one at the gas station by the car rental
place!?), Spot Breasted Oriole, and Red Whiskered Bulbul.  If anyone wants
info on current locations to see these guys please let me know.  An
unfortunate byproduct of the trip is that my Swift Audubons are now out of
alignment.  Does anyone have a suggestion on a good place to send them to
be repaired?  Obviously I'd like to find a place that can do it quickly so
as not to miss the rest of fall migration, but I'd rather take the time to
have them correctly fixed.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

An interesting observation from the trip:  At our hotel in Key Largo we
witnessed an unusual feeding behavior for warblers, dumpster diving.  We
were checking the fig and banyan trees for warblers (mainly seeing Cape
Mays and BT Blues) when noise from the trash dumpster caught our attention.
Several BT Blues and Redstarts were making repeated forays in and out of
the dumpster.  The warblers were regular at the dumpster for the rest of
our stay.  I guess a hungry migrating warbler will eat most anything!
Incidentally, most of the BT Blues we saw were eating fruit as opposed to
insects (when not in the trash that is...).

Regards,
Steve Shultz
steven.shultz@us.pwcglobal.com
Cary, NC