Re: a slew of winter firsts; also migrating warblers, Orange Co., NC

Folks,

I was in Caswell county saturday morning too early and foggy for butterflies,
but a few birds did show up.
I had  a very active Hairy Woodpecker, 6-8 Yellow-rumped Warblers and 3 Palm
Warblers,2 Song Sparrows and 2 Swamp Sparrows all firsts for me this season.

Today at the NIEHS in RTP I saw my first 2 Juncos.

Randy

Randy Emmitt
birdcr@concentric.net
Rougemont,NC