Baltimore Oriole at Feeder (Conway, SC)

Birders,

I usually lurk on this list - I simply don't get to bird as much as I'd
like to.

However, I too, have noticed few birds of note in my yard (post Floyd?,
warm weather?, etc.) - only the annually regular golden crowned kinglets
have caught my attention at all.

But I went to my grandmother's (in Conway, SC) for Sunday dinner and saw a
male Baltimore Oriole at her feeder (with white throated sparrows and white
breasted nuthatch, among others). So now I remember what a feeder is
supposed to "be like".  This will be at least the 25th year she's had BOs
at her feeder - not a bad record, IMHO.

On another note-
Nothing personal - but what kind of bird list is this where a guy feels he
needs to write:

<I won't be posting a lot more messages about this
<bird, sorry for many I have already posted.

while inviting people to see a rufous hummingbird in his yard?
I only wish I was closer -

Good birding,
St.

Stephen Thomas