Hampstead Birds

Dear C'Birders,
Have also been wondering where the birds are and assumed that with the
abundance of berries and seeds available this year that they were enjoying
that.  But this morning about 8 a.m., I looked out the kitchen window and saw
all kinds of birds.  What a great half hour!  We had:
Blue birds
Juncos
Chickadees
Common Flicker
Brown-headed Nuthatchs
Goldfinches
Cardinal
Butter Butts --a bunch!
Wren
House Finch
Titmouse
Robins
One I could not id--think maybe a Chipping Sparrow--has a rust cap??
Did not see Blondie at that time, but she is still here.  We also have a Bald
Eagle that perches in a pine top in our yard every afternoon.  And of course,
the blue and white herons.  We have had a few at a time lately, but this a.m.
they were plentiful.  Am watching for the Cedar Wax Wings since the holly
berries are bright red.  Oh, yes.  We also have a Ruby-throat.

Betty Scott
Fscott445@aol.com
Hampstead, NC