A few Birds at Moses Cone Park

We went up to Moses Cone Park on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Blowing Rock
this morning.  There wasn't alot of activity there, but we did see a few
ducks on Bass Lake.  There were 2 Green-winged Teal, 1 female Ring-necked
Duck, 6 Wood Ducks, and 6 Mallards (two of which were diving--going
completely under water for about 10 -15 seconds).  Has anyone else ever seen
puddle ducks dive?  We also had a flock(20-30) of Pine Siskins to fly over
the lake.

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC