searching for the Sandhill Crane

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I and Gary Phillips went to the N. Myrtle
Beach Airport this morning but could not locate the Sandhill Crane.  We
also did the Sewage Treatment Plant.  We then went over to 33rd-34th Ave
South in North Myrtle Beach and counted at least 22 Eurasian Collared
Doves.  We also checked out the old Brick Plant area at 501 and the
waterway which looked promising for sparrows but was disappointing except
for Winter Wren which only Gary had a good look at.
	On Saturday, Gary, myself and Kenny Behrans (of White Wagtail fame) hope
to take a headboat out for the last trip of the year.  We will let you know
how we did.

Jack Peachey
Conway,SC
ppaw@sccoast.net