Pineapple Sage

Pineapple sage seems to be the plant of choice for hummingbirds.  I have
not wintered the sage but the person that gave me the plant said before
it freezes she bends the stems over sharply into a little trench, puts a
brick on top and covers the whole thing with pine straw.  If the ground
does not freeze too hard the sage plants will grow and spread in the
spring.

Sugar in the bath water --Yuck!
Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com