CBC - incorrect count dates

Folks:
    I just checked the list of Christmas Bird Count dates on the
Carolina Bird Club web page. YIKES!
    There is a major error in count dates, and this might be repeated in
the CBC Newsletter, which will probably be out in a few days. The dates
for Cape Hatteras and Bodie-Pea are REVERSED.

The CORRECT dates are:

*** Cape Hatteras is Monday, Dec. 27.
*** Bodie-Pea I. is Tuesday, Dec. 28

Make sure you make this change! I don't want folks showing up for my
Cape Hatteras count on the evening of the 27th or the morning of the
28th. The count will have already been done!

Remember:
Cape Hatteras, Dec. 27
Bodie-Pea, Dec. 28

Harry LeGrand
compiler, Cape Hatteras CBC

P.S.  For those of you who have done this count before, or those who
plan to do the count this year, Please reply to this e-mail your
intentions for the Cape Hatteras count. Thanks. We'll meet at my motel
room at Cape Pines Motel in Buxton on the evening of Dec. 26 for party
assignments.

--
Harry E. LeGrand, Jr.
N.C. Natural Heritage Program