Banded geese results and specimen ?

I promise this will be my last post today.  (I don't want to wear out my
welcome in your inbox!)

First, I received the results from my reporting of the neck-collared Snow
Geese at Chincoteague a few weeks ago.
As expected all three birds are Greater Snow Geese, all are female and all
were banded in the same location, an area in the northern portion of
Canada's Northwest Territories.  2 birds were banded last year and the
third the year before; all were adults when banded.  I was a little
surprised that these birds were from the western portion of the continent.
I figured the eastern birds would winter in the east, the central birds in
the Mississippi valley, etc.  I guess that line of thought is a little
simplistic.  In case you've never reported a banded/collared bird to the
Bird Banding Lab, you get a nice certificate by mail that gives details on
the bird you found.  This was the first time that I had found a bird that
was not in the same state in which it was originally banded.  It's a little
more exciting to find that "your" bird flew 2000 miles instead from the
next county!

Second, I acquired a specimen Hooded Merganser hen over the weekend.  I
considered mounting it, but for the price would rather have a male (sorry,
not trying to be chauvinistic :-)  Can anyone point me to a
person/organization that needs an example of this species.  I'll be glad to
drop it off if you are in the Raleigh area.

Regards,
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
computer.