Fwd: Re: Eaglets

Long drawn dialogues may well come about as a result of someone sounding an
alert; I say the latter is much more valuable then the former. I, for one,
learned a great deal about the peregrine situation, be that it might have
been a "false alarm" or whatever. I was very impressed by the responses that
came from amongst our ranks letting us all know that the peregrine is
essentially "under safe monitoring" and manipulation, and whatever. Let us
not lose sight for one moment of the value of those of us that may be more
vigilant, yet somewhat less research-wise informed.
Phil Johnson, Chapel Hill, NC.