Henderson County Update

Folks:
        At about 10:30AM this date, while doing a plumbing job(yes I do
occassionally work)I observed a flock of about 15 EVENING GROSBEAKS.  These
are the first I've ever seen in Henderson County in the 12 years that I have
lived here.  The birds were seen on private property about 1/2 mile past
Champion Hills Golf Community which is located on Willow Road.  This was my
215 species for the mountains this year!
                                                Happy Holidays to All!
                                                Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive