Re: Elusive Jordan Lake Crossbills

That's strange. I saw the Crossbills on Tuesday morning between 11:15 and
11:45. They were within 25 yards of the parking area. The wind didn't seem
to bother them a bit. They were too busy feeding and making a racket. There
were also a couple of Winter Wrens in the area. Sorry that I didn't post
this earlier but I've been away from my computer for the last couple of days.

Ron Silverman
Raleigh, NC