Re: Photo ID quiz...

Tim and all : Since I gave up on Audubon about the time that the unlamented
Peter Berle became president ( I got to know him when he was the head of the
NY state wildlife department), and dropped my last connection when they
ditched Field Notes (except fo the money making Christmas count issue), I can
hardly say I'm surprised, though I can't take part on your quiz, since I
didn't invest in the book, and with this information, I'm not likely to,
either
Pete Worthington ( last pres of the defunct G'v'lle, SC, Audubon Chapter)
bpworthing@aol.com