Which ones? Where?

"Two of the seven "species"  (of Crossbills)breed
in NC and two more might get down here in the winter."
Which two? Where would they be found? I must go a hunting in the Spring!

More, tell me more!
Also, where is a reliable place in WNC (west of Old Fort, south of Mars
Hill, east of Sylva, north of Brevard; [Asheville area]) to find a Fox
Sparrow? That is a curse bird for me, in league with the Commie (Blue)
Grosbeak.
Thanks

--
Alex Netherton