Woodcock AT Sea Pines

Hi Carolina Birders,

This is my first post  with you. I 've spent the last 11 Winter/Springs on
Hilton Head Is., S.C. and Tennessee the remainder of the year.

I flushed an American Woodcock in the Sea Pines Forrest Preserve recently -
the 1st I've seen in a long time. It was a beaut! Also saw my 1st Winter Wren
of 2000 then.

                                                              Good Birding,

              Jack Colcolough

               Wintering @ Hilton Head Is., S.C.