Also, the male Purple Finch

	A minute after I posted the Purple Finch message the male showed up.  We
had been looking for him.  How drab he makes the House Finches look.  For
the record the birds around our feeder are Cardinals, Titmouse,
Chickadee, White throated Sparrow,  Dark-eye Junco,  Towhee, Red-Bellied
and Downy Woodpeckers, B H Nuthatch, Gold Finch, Chipping and House
Sparrow, House finch, Carolina Wren,  Mockingbird,  Brown Thrasher,
Mourning Dove, and in the woods Pileated Woodpecker,  Fish Crow,  Robins,
and along the road, Kingfisher.

Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.