Black-Chinned Banded in NC

Carolina Birders:
For those interested, Susan Campbell spent the day hummer banding in
Hampstead, NC.  Susan (and Chris Eley who assisted Susan with set-up,
photographing, etc.) recaptured my #2 hummer which is an adult female
ruby-throat.  The most EXCITING NEWS is she succeeded in capturing my #1
hummer by using a Russell trap.  ID of #1 hummer is an adult female
black-chinned.

For those interested in wanting to see the black-chinned, please contact
me at the e-mail address listed below or by telephone, (910)270-3096.  I
have a dog (chow), with an invisible fence, and need to have notice so I
can confine the dog.

Wow!  What a day Saturday was!  Susan and Chris, thanks again for all
your efforts in capturing the black-chinned, the first black-chinned
banded in NC and the third state record for the species!

Paulette Biles
Hampstead, NC
jppt441@bellsouth.net