Hummingbirds in Chapel Hill

Dear Carolinabirders:

Lately, the hummingbird feeders have been drained more quickly than i thought
they would be by one hummingbird.  This morning (at 7:00 am) i saw that there
were two hummingbirds fighting over the feeder that i had just put out.  The
light was bad, so i couldn't see much detail in the other bird except that it
appeared to be greener than the rufous hummingbird.  More details when i see
the "other" one.

We are also putting up a feeder in the back yard, so if you come to the
house, look in the back yard.

Directions again, at the I-40 exit, go south on U.S. 15-501, west (right) on
Elliot Rd., north (right) on Curtis, east (right) on S. Lakeshore Dr.  I live
at 1816 S. Lakeshore Dr. at the corner of Rolling Rd. and S. Lakeshore.  You
don't have to call.

thanks,

tom driscoll
chapel hill, nc