Re: commands and rules & RFI Salisbury NC

On 05:06 PM 2/1/00  Raven23302@aol.com wrote:
>  3. if you must send a long list of birds, boldface or underline the
> really
>good ones
You have to send html code to use boldface or underlining. It can't be
done with plain text, which is plain by nature. :)  Using all caps for
rarities that you want to stand out works.

Now for my question:
I am taking my little sister to visit Catawba College in Salisbury, NC
on Friday. I may or may not have a couple of hours extra when I could
go birding after we get there. Are there any birding spots worth
visiting in that area? If so, some instructions on where to go would
really be appreciated.

--
Katrina Knight
kknight@epix.net