Re: job postings

If there's a message you've lost, you can check the Carolinabirds Archives at
http://metalab.unc.edu/~pardo/birds/

Bill Hilton posted a couple of jobs.  See:
http://metalab.unc.edu/~pardo/birds/current/msg00408.html
http://metalab.unc.edu/~pardo/birds/current/msg00434.html

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446