Hooper Lane

Folks:
        I just returned from birding the Lower Rio Grande Valley for the
past 8 days.  In my absence, some problems have arisen at Super Sod.
Apparently, due to the large numbers of birders, and the actions of some,
our birding the area is in jeopardy. I regret, that until I can sort things
out on Hooper Lane, I will be forced to cease my reports on the area.  As
soon as I get all the details, etc. I'll let you know what's happening and
what the future holds.

Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive