Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:18:50 -0800
From:         Jim <jim@RTPI.ORG>
Subject:      Young Birder Scholarship

Chatters:

The Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History has one scholarship
available for a young birder between the ages of 12 and 17 to attend a
Victor Emanuel birding camp this summer.  For more information contact:

Jim Berry, President
Roger Tory Peterson Institute
311 Curtis St.
Jamestown, NY  14701