Re: RUHU in Conway, SC

Hey Carolinabirders,

Are we ever lucky that we have a friend who likes to hang out at trash dumps
and sewage ponds!  After over an hour of patiently scoping through thousands of
gulls, our friend Gary managed to have our target bird, Lesser Black-backed
Gull,  in a scope view with both a Herring Gull and a Greater Black-backed
gull.  We really appreciated the guided tour of all the Horry County hot spots.

Many thanks to you, Gary!
Jean Alexander & David Johnson
Maryville, TN