Books

Carolinabirders:

Harry LeGrand's posting of 2/25/00 mentioned obtaining Fussell's and
Simpson's books on birding in South and North Carolina respectively. As well
as obtaining these from out of state sources, I thought I should tell
everyone that one of the biggest wholesalers of natural history books in the
US is here in Asheville, NC, within easy striking range of the Ventures
office.
As well as running tours, the Ventures office also sells books, tapes and
other birding literature. We offer a 20 % discount to those who have
travelled with us, and 10% to those who have not. What an incentive!
Please call or contact the office if you would like us to get you any title
that is currently in print. Actually we have several copies of the wonderful
"Watching Warblers" video in stock, just in time for their iminent arrival
this spring.
Best to all,
Simon

Simon Thompson
Ventures, Inc. Birding & Natural History Tours
PO Box 1095, Skyland, NC 28776
Phone/Fax: 828.859.0382
Travel@birdventures.com
http://www.birdventures.com