Re: Binos

Hi CBers,

In my opinion, the best source of information about birding optics is the
newsletter (and web site) called "Better View Desired," put out by the
fanatical Stephen Ingraham, current "Tools of the trade" editor for
Birding magazine:

	http://www.lightshedder.com/BVD/

I have little doubt that Ingraham knows more about birding optics than
anyone else on the planet, and even if your mind is already made up, you
can still learn a lot from his website.

I upgraded from Leicas to Nikon 8x32 superior E binoculars, and yes, it
was a distinct upgrade, though the Nikons, at $500, are perhaps half the
price of current Leicas.  I'm very happy with them.

Chris Hill
Coastal Carolina University
Conway, SC