RUHU in Conway, SC

Hi y'all,
    The little guy's still here. This afternoon I was standing about 2 ft.
from the feeder when he suddenly buzzed up. After scoping me out, and a
couple of soft chups, he perched and fed quietly for 70 secs., then off he
went. That's the closest he's allowed me since he was banded on 2/5.
    Do ya think he's forgiven me? Or maybe it's more like "the heck with it.
I'm outta here in a cpl o' days, anyway."

Cheers,
GP
Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)