Moore County Bird Club

The quarterly meeting of the Moore County Bird Club will be held on
Saturday, April 1 at 10:00 AM at  Weymouth Woods Sandhills Nature Preserve,
1024 Fort Bragg Road, Southern Pines (910-692-2167).  Our speaker will be
Dan Frisk, manager of the Pee Dee National Wildlife Refuge.  Dan's program
will be Migratory Bird Initiatives at Pee Dee NWR.  We will have our normal
pre-meeting bird walk at Weymouth Woods starting at 8:00 AM.  All are
welcome.

Charles R. (Dick) Burk
Pinehurst, NC
crburk@mindspring.com