Re: Stokes Birds at Home Series
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:06:55 -0500
From: viewer@unctv.org (viewer)
  To: Marthah@intrex.net

marthah@intrex.net writes:
>Dear UNC,Can you tell me when the Stokes Birds at Home series is
>scheduled to be aired?Thanks,Martha HarrisMarthah@intrex.net

Dear Ms. Harris,

Thank you for your inquiry to UNC-TV.  Part of UNC-TV's mission is to make
sure that our viewers are getting the most out of our programming.

Although we have no current plans to air the STOKES BIRDS AT HOME series, we
will consider it for scheduling.  Your scheduling suggestion has been
forwarded onto our programming department for consideration.

Again, thank you for your message. Your interest in and support of public
television in North Carolina are important and greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Arlene Spano
Customer Care Representative
UNC-TV